CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mike and Liz's beautiful new home


Mom and Dad spent the weekend down in Las Vegas with Mike and Liz and got some great shots of their house. I am anxious to see it as well...aahhh to have the "knack" for decorating the way those 2 do. Hey guys, wanna come up and re-do my house? Just a thought :0)
I am anxious for Christmas when we can all be together again. By the way everyone, we are planning to do a big family picture on the Saturday after Christmas so everyone start planning on that now. We need to figure out a color scheme so any one's ideas would be appreciated. Just let mom know. My friend Angie is going to do them and she does a terrific job. We will let you know more details as it gets closer.
Another quick word...I need to get some pictures from you all to get up here. I really want this to be a family thing not just a Paige thing. I really want everyones pictures. It makes it much more fun. Oh and it wouldn't kill you to leave a comment or 2 (thanks mom and dad...oh and Jake:-) Ok lets get this going shall we? LOVE YOU ALL!!!
p.s. If you'll notice, the blog now has music as well. I tried to find some songs that would remind you of your growing up years (we all know how much dad loves Willie) but I am more then happy to add any songs that you guys would like. If you email me with your request I will get right on it! Enjoy

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Chesnut said...

Thanks Paige for posting these. It was 98 degrees in Las Vegas. I was very happy with that; but Dad was very warm. We had a fun weekend. Dad & Mike went to the Bass Pro Shop while me, Liz and the kids went to Borders, and Michael's doing some shopping, then we ate some wonderful food. Liz is a wonderful cook and took very good care of her weight watcher mother-in-law.